My card for this week's challenge set by Ida over at the Passion for Promarkers
blog. It's an any colour week but there is a fab sketch to follow :)
I have used this very cute Penny Black Teddy Bear teamed with an Elzybells sentiment for my card. The image is coloured in the following -
Bear - oatmeal, apricot & honeycomb
Outfit - pastel green & mint green
Flowers - amber & pumpkin, peach & mango and soft green & grey green
Image outlined in tea green.
I have added Copic Clear Spica glitter pen to all the flowers but you cant see it on the photo!! The glittery cardstock is Gemstone Coredinations, sorry not sure about the papers??
Also I have received a couple of awards this last few weeks so a big thank-you to Elisa
x I have added them to my sidebar :)
I have to answer the following 35! questions for Elisa's award and list 10 honest things about myself for Sharon's! So I hope you dont mind but I think I can combine the 2!!
1. Where is your cell phone? - dont have one!!
2. You Hair? - strawberry blonde
3. Your Mother? - kind
4. Your Father? - brilliant
5. Your favourite food? - Chinese
6. Your dream last night? - forgotten
7. Your favourite drink? - Pepsi Max!
8. Your dream/goal?- to be happy :)
9. What room are you in? - living room
10. Your Hobby? - cardmaking!!
11. Your Fear? - Daddy Long Legs eeek!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? - here
13. Where were you last night? - home
14. Something you are'nt? - impatient
15. Muffins? - blueberry
16. WishList item? - more Nesties!
17. Where did you grow up? - South Africa, England
18. Last thing you did? - made a card :)
19. What are you wearing? - jeans
20. Your TV? - off
21. Your pets? - goldfish
22. Friends? many
23. Your life? content
24. Your mood? - happy
25. Missing someone? - hubby
26. Vehicle? - Volvo
27. Something your not wearing? - jewellery
28. Your favourite store? craft
29. Your favourite colour? - purples
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? - watching Marley & Me :(
32. Your best friend? - hubby
33. One place you go over & over? - bathroom
34. Facebook? - Yes
35. Favourite place to eat? chinese/indian
Phew!! that was a list!!! I am not going to pass these on as I have seen many of my blogging buddies answering these questions! but if you have'nt please feel free to take an award and take part :0) Thanks again Elisa and Sharon xx
Thanks for looking xx