Thursday, March 5, 2009

2 in 1 challenge card!!


I'm back :0) I have been busy decorating after the pipe bursting episode!! and catching up with all the jobs I dont seem to get done when I'm busy crafting and blogging!!! All jobs done now so I managed to make this card this afternoon.

I have used the colour combo from the Colour Create challenge blog along with the option to use lace and pearls. I just love blue and brown together.

The layout is this week's sketch #5 from Sketch and Stash, the new stash being my newest stamp from Sugar Nellie available from Funkykits.

Papers are from a DCWV Spring Stack and the little felt flowers are from American Crafts.

I am hoping to have a full crafting day tomorrow :0) so I will have more cards to show soon!!

Thanks for looking xx


6 comments:

Sue said...

beautiful card luv the colours you have used, she looks fabby, sue.x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A wonderful card Jenny. I love the match of your lace with the backing. The image is beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Tammi said...

Wonderful card! I love that color combo too, pretty mix of embellies! ~Hugs

Chris said...

Hi Jenny, I hope you're well and you are good getting up to date with all the jobs, I need to take a leaf out of your book LOL! Sorry to hear you had a pipe burst, I know the terrible damage that can do. Your card is stunning and your colouring is so beautiful, love your new SN stamp and the gorgeous papers that go so perfectly with her. Chris x

Becky said...

Oh wow Jenny! Your card is so beautiful, as are all your cards, I adore your colouring and the over-all look of your cards, they're gorgeous!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky x

Chrissie said...

I just love this card Jenny! That image goes so well with the papers and colours you've chosen.
Thanks for joining in with S&S.