Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Friday Sketchers #57


My card using the fab sketch #57 by Bea from FridaySketchers. I have combined the sketch with a Tilda challenge over at the Docrafts forum which is to use -

Black, white and silver + 1 other colour, a torn edge and 3 different embellishments.

I have coloured Tilda with promarkers in monochrome with a hint of red! I was inspired by Judy from JudysCraftyMoments who was demo-ing her fabulous colouring at Simply Create in Alford last Saturday. So I thought I'd give it a go, thanks Judy x
Papers are DCWV and Bo Bunny and I have used my retro flower punches and a mulberry rose to finish.


Also I have received the Lovely Blog award from Janny :0) (see sidebar) Janny created some beautiful and inspiring projects with her Diane Duda stamp for the Sugar Nellie Blog hop last week, pop over and check them out if you missed them, they are fabulous!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me Janny xx I shall have a think and pass this award on soon :0)


And lastly I just wanted to say a HUGE thankyou to everyone who left me comments for my Sugar Nellie blog hop projects, I am over the moon to have received so many and I really appreciate them all, thank you xxxx


Thanks for looking and do leave a comment so I can come and visit your blog too :0)



16 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

What a gorgeous card...I love the colours you've used...and it all works so well together.

tanja said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning! your card xxx tanja

Juls said...

love this card. Black and red one of my fav colour combos. The red gems are fab!

LOUISE said...

Beautiful card Jenni, love the Tilda image, and the colour combo is awesome. Louise x

Cami said...

I am speechless...this card is just beautiful with the colors you've used and red is always striking and I love how you used it. Your coloring of Tilda is just beautiful...great job. You made this sketch jump and shout "pretty!" Hugs, Cami
P.S. Thank you for leaving me such a sweet comment.

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Wow...this is fantastic!! What a wonderful job you have done of the colouring!! I love it! The papers and flowers are perfect accents! Great job jenny :)

No sewing machine yet??? LOL!
Judy xx

Anonymous said...

This is fab Jenny, love it.

Andie's Space said...

This is just beautiful. It is cute, yet elegant at the same time! It would make a very sophisticated colour scheme for Xmas.
Regards,
Andie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this colour combination, one of my faves. Marianne x

Riet said...

Wowww Jenny,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Chris said...

What talent you have at coloring! I love the white details - she's just perfect! And so great that you could combine some challenges :) Thanks for playing along with the Friday Sketchers this week - I'm so excited to be the sponsor and am having so much fun visiting everyone!

Claire said...

What a gorgeous card Jenny - love it!! The colour scheme is great and your Tilda is just fab!! Claire xx

Unknown said...

oh wow your card is so precious and so very pretty.
thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and using my sketch.
hugs, bea

Natalie said...

Stunning card Jenny. x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I love the monochrome look and your colouring, design and papers are all superb. Chris x

Tammi said...

Colors are striking, this is a beauty!