Friday, October 9, 2009

Squiggle Samples!

Here are a couple of cards I have made with my Squiggle Stamps! For this 1st card I have used the gorgeous wedding cake stamp from the 'Whimsical Occasions' collection. My cuttlebug came in very handy! I used 2 embossing folders - divine swirl and swiss dots and also my rectangle nesties for the image and scalloped mat. I have kept to a simple/neutral colour scheme and simply added the gems and a sentiment from a Crafters Companion set to finish :0)


This card features the adorable 'Oscar with Frame', he comes with 4 different sentiments to use in the frame or you could add your own handwritten greeting.
I have coloured him with promarkers and the papers are a mix of DCWV and Papermania. I have doodled around the edges and added some fab metal buttons I found in a local shop which was 'button heaven'! Thousands of buttons to choose from, I will be going back!!

Do check back tomorrow as I have some CANDY!

Thanks for looking x


14 comments:

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Beautiful cards Jenny.Love the wedding one.x

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Jenny the weddin one looks fab luv the colours,sue.x

brenda said...

Two beauties and the wedding card is so very elegant with great textures.

B x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous cards Jenny! Loev all the embossing on the first card. Very stylish!

Hope you are well, Hugs Judy xx

Tara said...

Two brilliant cards Jenny and you just reminded me that I have those fab blue and tan papers lurking somewhere ;o)
Hugs Tara xx

Juls said...

gorgeous!! LOVE the wedding card!!

ger76 said...

Lush Hun :)

Sharon said...

Hi Jenny, I'm new to your blog and after browsing, decided to join as a follower as I really love your cards. They are stunning. Look forward to popping by again soon. Hugs Sharon

Claire said...

Two gorgeous cards Jenny!! Lovely stamps and I love all the embossing and scallops!! Claire xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards, especially love the cake one with all the fab embossing
luv
Debby

Susie said...

Both cards are fab, Jenny. The wedding card is beautiful - the embossing, image and colour scheme are perfect together! Oscar's cute! Susie x

Lynsey said...

Fantastic cards Jenny! I love them both.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Tammi said...

Oh wow, the wedding card is so elegant and gorgeous, love the embossing and colors! And the little boy card is adorable! xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards. She xx