Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Forever Friends Christmas...


Another Christmas card from me today!! I have followed 3 different challenges for this card -

Allsorts challenge of 'buttons'
Cupcake Crafts challenge of 'red & green'
Docrafts Forum - Forever Friends challenge of stripy paper, ribbon and buttons.

I have used this gorgeous FF image I received from my blogging friend Tammi and coloured with promarkers. The papers are a DCWV Christmas stack and I added the sentiment and buttons to finish! A quick Christmas card ready for the pile ;0)


And just a quick photo to show you all the 48 (all the same design) Christmas cards I made for an order :) No stamping and colouring, just matting, embossing and sticking!! Still took ages to do!! The lady was really pleased with them though so it made it all worthwhile :)

Thanks for looking xx

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Jenny, Gorgeous card! I love the CAS design and the gingham ribbon looks fab!

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Debs said...

Hi Jenny
Lovely card - love the clean lines and the buttons are perfect.
Thanks for sharing this with us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs

Also love the other Christmas cards for your order - well done!

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Beautiful cards Jenny.I love the cards you made for your big order,they are lovely.x

*Ang* said...

Love the card Jenny, the image is so sweet. Ang x

Karen said...

Hi Jenny,

Gorgeous card and I so love the simplicity of this one - looks fab, what a great image.
karen x

Jules said...

Hi Jenny

A gorgeous card.

I love your lovely "clean" look and your fantastic colouring.

I also love your Christmas cards - 48 of any type of card takes some doing!!

Thank you for sharing with Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Tammi said...

Jenny it's beautiful, as is your coloring! Love what you did with the bow, I might have to case this layout, it's a great one! And your other cards are so elegant and pretty! ~Hugs

Sharon said...

Love your card Jen and the other cards are absolutely fab, so clean and elegant. Wonderful! Hugs Sharon x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Great card Jenny!! Love the cute image and your colouring is fabulous! Man ...you did really well making 48 of these! the cards are beautiful. I esp love the gingham ribbon,
HUgs Judy xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards. S xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

XxJULESxX said...

wow!!!! Jenny how beautiful!!!!!