Thursday, August 26, 2010

'Hey Cupcake'...

A super sparkly & girly card today!!
I have used one of the new adorable Mimi stamps from Penny Black for my card, I love this little cutie with the huge cupcake!!
I have coloured the image with promarkers to coordinate with the gorgeous DCWV glitter papers. I have added Stickles to the cupcake too :) There is also a lovely glitter butterfly in the large paper flower!!
You can see the sparkle & glitter a little better in the photo below!

I am entering the following challenges with my card -

Penny Black @ Allsorts August Challenge - Glitter & Glitz, I am also entering their DT call too :) The call is open till the end of the month so still time to enter!

Sir Stampalot August Challenge - 'Bring on the Bling'...

Stamp with Fun #73 - Card for a Girl..

and finally I have used the fab sketch by Domi for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge #115

Ooh and before I go I was thrilled to see another of my cards on the Penny Black blog {HERE} yesterday, I'd love it if you took a peek and left me a comment :) There are always some wonderful cards and projects for inspiration on the BLOG. Well worth a look if you are a Penny Black fan like me!!

Thanks for looking xx

24 comments:

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card Jenny! fab image...great colour/dp's & fabby layout xx Lizzy xx :)

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Riet said...

Beautiful card Jenny,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a pretty card. I never thought this was a PB image. Love the colouring and perfectly matches the papers. Love the glitter too of course. Marianne x

brenda said...

Hi Jenny

What a great card you have created with Mimi and a lovely touch glittering the top of the cupcake.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

brenda said...

I missed off thanking you for joining in at Penny Black at Allsorts as well.

B x

Lou said...

Hi!Jenny i love this,such a gorgeous girly card with those pretty papers and the sparkle is lovely too.
hugs Lou.xx

PinksyDoodles said...

This is a fab card Jenny. I love the sparkly cupcake.
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

Kat said...

Great card Jenny. Love that image and the sparkle on the cupcake is really pretty.

BTW I've left something for you on my blog.

Kat xx

pinky said...

Oh I love the look of that little stamp, makes such a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot.
Pinky

Sally H said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your bling with us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, wonderful image and colours.
luv
Debby

Janneke said...

Awesome card ;o)
Thanks for joining us at the PBSC blog this week!

Janneke

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card jenny...love the sparkles...thanks for taking time to join in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Mummylade said...

gorgeous card, lovely paper you used. Thank you so much for entering the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge with this.

Francesca said...

A wonderful card with such a sweet image , thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck
Hugs
Francesca

Whisper said...

Fabby card am loving the spots and glittery icing and well done on wining the PBSC and for your cards being on the Penny Black website, Luv Sam x

Fleur said...

Oh Jenny, this is just so sweet, tha papers are fab & the iamge is delightful
Thanks again for joining Penny Black @ ALLSORTS this month, good luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Helen said...

This is sooo sweet - the cupcake looks good enough to eat!
Helen x

PS - there's a little something for you on my blog

Andrea said...

Very sweet card - loveley details. Thanks for joining stamp with Fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Karen Howard said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you love challenges you will love this blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

Kirsten...x said...

Stunning card love the image and the papers are fabulous...x

Thanks for joining us this month at Penny Black at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

scotspanda said...

woo what a scrumptious card! love love love the papers they are lush!

thankyou for joining us in the August challenge at Penny Black @ Allsorts

Amanda xx

Anonymous said...

Oh she is lovely. I have a few of these stamps and love them! S x