Friday, January 7, 2011

Birthday Rock!!


A card to share today which I made for my son's birthday....he's 9 today!! Cannot believe how time flies!
This fab Sugar Nellie image was perfect for his card as his main present is a junior electric guitar and amp!! I just need to invest in some earphones :)
I have coloured the image with promarkers and the papers are mix from my scrapbox.
I have followed Marlene's wonderful sketch #50 over at the Sugar Bowl and inc. the optional extra of embossing.
The Sugar Bowl is celebrating their 2nd birthday and there are 2 fab prizes to be won!!

Well that's all for today.. I have a jelly and cake to make for his birthday tea tonight :)
I'll be back tomorrow with the 1st Penny Black Saturday challenge of 2011 x

Thanks for looking xx

7 comments:

Fiona said...

hey Jenny...fab boy card...colours and image is perfect!!

fi
x

Jenny said...

Great card! If you pop over to my blog - there is an award waiting for you. Hugs Jenny B

Joey said...

Jenny this is fab hun a great male card and I am loving the green! Joey xx

Ali Watson said...

this is fab Jenny, I was lucky enought to get this stamp from Santa. Happy Birthday to your son!

Have a fab day Ali x

coops said...

fabulous card jenny.the image is great and i love the vibrant colours and embossing :D

xx coops xx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Jenny. Gorgeous card. Love the colours you have used and this image is really cool and you have it coloured beautifully. Donna

sugarnellie said...

Cool card, hope DS had a great birthday with loads of cake.
Karen