Saturday, April 9, 2011

Penny Black Saturday #146 ~ Say it with Flowers....


Morning! Time for a new challenge over at Penny Black Saturday :)
I really enjoyed making my card for this week's challenge.....
'Say it with Flowers'...

I used one of my favourite Penny Black teddies and coloured with promarkers and prismas in sunny colours. I have embossed the white layer with a butterfly embossing folder and the best wishes along the bottom is a sticker from SRM.

There is a fabulous $20 voucher for one lucky winner this week from 1-2-3 Stitch!

The DT have made some gorgeous floral designs this week....check them all out {HERE}
Looking forward to seeing your creations too :)

I am entering my card into the 'Anything Goes' challenge over at PaperTakeWeekly :)

Have a great weekend.....it's forecast a good one here in Scotland :)  and thanks for looking xx

13 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Love the look on that bears face! Gorgeous card Jenny, enjoy the weekend.

Liz x

katemcb said...

Lovely bright card Jenny, have a nice weekend.x

Heidi said...

Love this card Jenny, let's hope they have got the forecast right cos so far it looks glorious out there, have a good w/end hugs heidi x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

this is fab Jenny loving the fresh colours. I've got my stamps at the ready hopefully get mime made at some point today

Have a fab Saturday

ali x

Elizabeth Allan said...

Happy and bright Jenny!

coops said...

gorgeous card jenny,your colours are beautiful and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jenny,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Joey said...

Lovely card Jenny, great image. Joey x

Lee said...

Hi jenny.Hope you are all well.I adore your card,soooo pretty,love the image, and the colours and embellies are fab.xx

Lisa said...

This bear is precious, Jenny :) Love all the sunny colors you used!
Your bow is perfect btw...

Janice said...

All things bright & beautiful I'd say! Love how you've coloured this one, Jx

Beth said...

Aww this is so cute Jenny! Such sunshiny colours too!

Love Beth xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Jenny, I'm just contacting you to see if you would still like to be a designer in the spot light for the Winter Wonderland Challenge. If you would please email at lynseywarren1@btinternet.com and I will send you the details.
Hugs Lynsey x