Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cupcakes for You....


A card featuring the cute 'Cupcake Chef Daisy' from Squiggle Stamps today :)
Love this stamp....perfect for many celebrations!

I have tried out a new colour combo of pastel blue and coral, different for me but I like it....
The image is coloured with promarkers and prismas to match the cardstock/paper.

I have used the fab sketch #155 from Sketch Saturday for the layout and I am also entering the
'Anything Goes' challenge #152 over at a Spoonfull of Sugar.
& the
'Stamped Images' challenge #49 at Pear Tree Designs

I will be back tomorrow with my card for the new challenge at By LORi Designs :)

Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jenny I like the scalloped die-cut behind the ribbon band. Terrific colors.

Unknown said...

Amazing colouring thanks for sharing this design with us at PTD.

Kerry

katemcb said...

Great colours jenny x

Jenny said...

I love this clean fresh look. so cute! Hugs Jenny B x

coops said...

gorgeous card jenny.i love your fantastic colouring and the image is so sweet ;D


xx coops xx

Aud said...

Lovely card Jenny nice and fresh colours and the image is so sweet.Audx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jenny.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lee said...

Absolutely Beautiful.Sooo crisp n pretty.Again great colours.Oh and i adore the cute image.xx