Thursday, June 9, 2011

Butterflies & Pigtails....


A 'summery' card today :) Although it's pouring with rain outside!!!
I treated myself to a new 'Simply Sassy' stamp from Sugar Nellie so had to get it inked.....I have coloured the image with promarkers and prismas, it's a great image to colour :)
The papers are all freebies from a craft magazine, they are from NitWit ~ Cotton Candy Collection. Even the buttons and bow are paper.....love the effect.

I am entering the following challenges with my card ~

Sugar Bowl #61 - fab sketch from Kiki
Pear Tree Designs #52 - Summer Delights....
Spoonfull of Sugar #155 - 'Here comes Summer'...
PaperTakeWeekly - 'Anything Goes'....

Thanks for looking xx

14 comments:

Janice said...

Great card Jenny. Love the papers & your colouring, but tell me, are the buttons & ribbon real or stamped? I'm thinking the latter, but I can't decide! Jx

petra,s cards said...

whowwwww jenny what a beautiful card!!! love the little buttons!
xx petra

Janice said...

Love them too Jenny - sorry if I never read that on your post- old age! Jx

XxJULESxX said...

oh gorgeous card Jenny!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Too cute! Great highlights in the hair!

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful Jenny..!

hugs Vicky xx

lindyloo said...

Hello jenny ....what a beautiful card with super colours and just perfect for our challenge at PTD linda x

Patty Sue 2 said...

What a beautiful card, I love your coloring of this darling image!

Sarpreet said...

Your card is stunning, wow! love it.

Sharon said...

Hi Jenny honey, long time no visit... what a stunning card you have for us today. Just love it! Superb colouring. Hugs from a freezing Cape Town xxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jenny,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

The Crafty Den said...

Stunning card Jenny. I love the image and soft colour scheme. Hugs, Denise x
p.s. can you email me - denisemorgans@aol.com? Ta x x

Juls said...

wowzer!!!! so soft and gorgeous!!!! I just LOVE it!!!!! Hugs Juls

Tammi said...

I like the effect too, wow, so pretty! Love the colors you chose, amazing!