Thursday, September 8, 2011

Red & White Christmas....


Today's card is something a little different for me :)
 All stamping and no colouring!!
I have made a twisted easel card using no patterned papers and just some embossing for texture :)

The gorgeous stamps are from a Christmas set by Inkadinkado and I have used an all red & white colour scheme which reminds me of a Scandinavian/Folk art look.
The snowflake border is a Martha Stewart punch.

I am entering my card into the following challenges ~
Simon Says Stamps ~ Multifold cards....
&
PaperTakeWeekly ~ Anything Goes....

Thanks for looking....I'll be back on Saturday with my Penny Black Saturday card :

8 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jenny - love your design infused with vibrant reds!

Lisa said...

I have never seen this fold before, Jenny, and it's awesome!
Very cool :)
Hey- thanks so much for emailing me more info on your glitter technique. I will definitely check it out! (Sorry it's taken me this long to say that!!)

MacKenzie said...

Okay...so apparently I'm the only one out there who's never heard of a twisted easel card! This is SO cool - love it! I'm so glad you joined us this week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jenny :-) The textures and red/white combo are fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Jenny,fabulous design,love the red.
Wendy xx

coops said...

stunning card jenny.really striking design and the shape is brilliant ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card Jenny.
luv
Debby

Lisa said...

Stnning card! I'm loving the shape. Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope to see you again next week :)