Thursday, September 8, 2011

Red & White Christmas....


Today's card is something a little different for me :)
 All stamping and no colouring!!
I have made a twisted easel card using no patterned papers and just some embossing for texture :)

The gorgeous stamps are from a Christmas set by Inkadinkado and I have used an all red & white colour scheme which reminds me of a Scandinavian/Folk art look.
The snowflake border is a Martha Stewart punch.

I am entering my card into the following challenges ~
Simon Says Stamps ~ Multifold cards....
&
PaperTakeWeekly ~ Anything Goes....

Thanks for looking....I'll be back on Saturday with my Penny Black Saturday card :

9 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jenny - love your design infused with vibrant reds!

Lisa said...

I have never seen this fold before, Jenny, and it's awesome!
Very cool :)
Hey- thanks so much for emailing me more info on your glitter technique. I will definitely check it out! (Sorry it's taken me this long to say that!!)

MacKenzie said...

Okay...so apparently I'm the only one out there who's never heard of a twisted easel card! This is SO cool - love it! I'm so glad you joined us this week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jenny :-) The textures and red/white combo are fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Jenny,fabulous design,love the red.
Wendy xx

coops said...

stunning card jenny.really striking design and the shape is brilliant ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card Jenny.
luv
Debby

Lisa aka Myran said...

Stnning card! I'm loving the shape. Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope to see you again next week :)

Dawny P said...

What a lovely card chick. I like the design and the colours you used. Thank you for joining us this week over at Simon Says Stamp. Hugs Dawny x