Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I Love Promarkers #134 ~ What's Cooking....

Morning!! We've got a fun theme this week over at I Love Promarkers.
'What's Cooking'...
Any card as long as it has a cooking theme :)

I have used this cutie bear from LOTV......coloured with promarkers and prismas to co-ordinate with the backing papers/card.
The pink panel I have embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder and the fancy corners are a Whimsy die.

I am entering my card into ~
Allsorts Challenge - Layers....
PaperTakeWeekly - Things that make you go Awww....

Thanks for looking xx



8 comments:

Aud said...

This is lovely jenny, so cute and love the embossing folder. Aud x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the cute image and your colouring is fabulous.

Sue

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous jenny.i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Mummy lade said...

What a wonderful project Jenny! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Jenny

This is a fab card love the layout and love your colouring!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

p.s im now following your lovely blog :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

The coloring on the teddy and kitty is soft and sweet. Perfect shading!

Sweet Fairy said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. So lovely design. I have worked for the Print gift cards company and this design inspire me so much. I really appreciate your inspirational work.