Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February CCC Swap....


Hello.....I'm back again with a card I made for the February CCC swap {HERE}
It's an international monthly card swap which the lovely Deborah organizes.
I created my card for Betty in Nebraska -

There are always 4 options to follow -  a sketch, colour palette, theme and product option.
I followed the 'friendship' theme and used wood veneer shapes as the product option.
 You only need to use one of the options or all of them if you want!!
I received my card from Greta in Oregon, a gorgeous friendship card in my favourite colour purple :)
You can find all the details {HERE} and sign up for this months swap {HERE}
 
Thanks for looking xx

7 comments:

Tina said...

This is so cute, love your layout and colours and that cute image. Tinaxx

Dotty Jo said...

Totally gorgeous card Jenny, and what a beauty you received too! Jo x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jenny. I love the cute PB image and gorgeous colours
Lorraine x

Bev Gerard said...

This is just so adorable! Certainly a smile-maker!

~Bev / TexasGrammy

Tammi said...

Jenny wow, such a beautiful card! Pretty coloring and design, Betty is so lucky to get it! ~hugs

coops said...

so gorgeous jenny.stunning colours and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

engaztop2 said...



افضل الخدمات المنزلية بمدينة الجبيل 0551844053 تنظيف الفلل والبيوت وتسليك المجارى وخدمات التنظيف
بالكامل من شقق وفلل وسجاد وخزانات ومكافحة الحشرات ومكافحة النمل الابيض بالجبيل


شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالجبيل