Thursday, April 30, 2009

Published!!





As promised :) here is the article in the Docrafts Creativity magazine I am featured in :0) It's such a thrill to see your cards in print!! I was over the moon to be asked by Clare and I received the gorgeous Clare Curd Signature Range stamps to play with :0) as well as lots of other goodies, I have lots left!
I loved making the cards back in February, it's been such a long time to keep a secret!!!
The blue Forever Friends card is mine too, mine and Emma's FF cards got mixed up somehow!!
Anyway I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them :0)
(Click on the photos for a better view or go HERE for better photos of the cards in my Docrafts gallery!!)
Thanks for looking xx

9 comments:

Tammi said...

Ooooh Jenny that's AWESOME!!! I'm so happy for you, how exciting! Your cards are all so cute and beautifully done!! ~Hugs

Riet said...

Wowww Jenny,what a beautiful cards,l love the images and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jill said...

congratulations Jenny, your trio of cards are absolutely stunning, thanks so much for your lovely comments on my card hugs Jill xx

UKMUMINUSA said...

Congratulations Jenny, I bet you were well chuffed and well done at keeping a Secret!!!!

Chris said...

WOW huge congratulations Jenny, I'm so pleased for you and well done on keeping that secret, it must have been awful LOL. Your cards are fabulous, well done on getting into print it must be so exciting. Hugs, Chris xxx

Marcea said...

Congratulations hunny - spotted you whilst having my lunch last week after a bit of crafty shopping!!! Gorgeous cards
-x-

Lynsey said...

Hi Jenny great to see your cards in print too! They are beautiful!
Hugs Lynsey:)

scrappyjacky said...

Congratulations...and your cards are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Well done you they are all stunning. Waiting for my local craft shop to get these stamps in. Love what you have done with them.