Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hedgehog Post!!


Another Christmas card!! I will share something different soon :0) I have used this week's sketch #82 from Friday Sketchers for the layout although I have stretched it a bit!! This very cute image is Penny Black which I have coloured with promarkers and all the papers are from an old Doodlebug kit.
I am also entering this into this week's 'Free & Easy' challenge over at Totally Gorjuss, I was very lucky to win last week's prize of a voucher for Joanna Sheen!! so I am looking forward to a little spending spree :) Thank you Totally Gorjuss x

Thanks for looking xx

8 comments:

craftymum said...

Congrats on last weeks win. Another lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week
Love Sarah W XXX

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jenny,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card....I do love these PB images.Enjoy your spending spree....just in time for xmas!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, adorable image and what fab colouring.
luv
Debby

Michele Spera said...

what a cutie!! love the label at the bottom! and the coloring of the image is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at TG this week
Xmichele

Sharon said...

Congrats on the win Jenny, have fun using your voucher! This car is gorgeous. Love the christmassy colours. Take care, Sharon x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Some more beautiful Christmas cards Jenny. I love them all. Congrats on the win. I have candy if you want to hope over. Marianne x

Tammi said...

Cute cute cute! Makes me want to get my Penny Black stamps out!