Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just Cute Bears #5 - Lilac....

Another fabulous challenge this week from Just Cute Bears- Use the colour Lilac!!

One of my favourite colours :0) so I really enjoyed making my DT card!

I have used this gorgeous FF bear holding a bunch of daisies, I have coloured the image with promarkers. I use oatmeal, honeycomb and ginger for the bear colours, I'd love to know what everyone else uses for their bear colours?

The pretty floral paper is DCWV and I used my new Martha Stewart deep Daisy Fan punch to create the flower strip down the centre, love it! I can see me using it a lot!!!


As usual there is a very cute Cuddly Buddly stamp to be won this week :) and do check out the {BLOG} to see all the wonderful lilac DT cards!


Hope everyone is having a great weekend, thanks for looking xx

17 comments:

Sarah said...

Absolutely stunning card Jenny! I'm in awe of your colouring and I would love to colour like you. I LOVE that punch and the papers are a gorgeous colour.

xx :0)

Ali Watson said...

Oh gorgeous card Jenny and coloured beautifully. That punch is lush. Have a super Sunday.

Wiccababe said...

this is gorgeous Jenny - think I need to lay my hands on that MS punch
Debbi
xx
p.s haha the word verification word I got for this was "broth"

scrappyjacky said...

A lovely card...and the lilac looks gorgeous.

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Beautiful card Jenny,love the punch.Elisa.x

Kat said...

Beautiful card Jenny, love that image and those papers. I've never thought of these colours for bears, probably because these ones have never had the lids off yet. I tend to vary depending on what bear stamps I'm using. Must try these colours though.

Kat xx

Lorraine A said...

very cute card Jenny :-) I love the punch you used ,,, need to get one of those ,, fab image and papers too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Doreen said...

This is stunning, I love all the fancy frame work.xxx

Annie said...

Hi Jenny! he is a cutie teddy bear! and a beautiful lilac card.
hugs, annie x

Sonia said...

Jenny how shy is your lil bear lol.. great colouring and love the way you have used your punch to make a border.
Hugs Sonia xx

Kaz said...

Gorgeous card, loving that paper!
Kaz xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card and my fave colour too. That punch looks fantastic, that's another for my list. I can't wait to join in this one and I'm so happy that I won last week's challenge. Marianne x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jenny,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cathy said...

Aww what a gorgeous card jenny. Love the image and gorgeous puched detail.
Hugs
Cathy xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Tammi said...

Beautiful way to do the frame, love your cute card! xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Jenny - great colour!! Love that punch!! I've just ordered a couple of Martha Stewart punches with my Christmas money so looking forward to them arriving now!!! Claire xx