Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just Cute Bears #10 - Easter!!

An 'Easter' challenge this week from Just Cute Bears!!
I have used one of my new Milton Bear stamps from Wild Rose Studio for my card. The wheelbarrow is normally full of flowers! but I loved the idea of filling it with Easter eggs ;) so I did'nt ink up the flowers and made the Easter eggs using a small balloon punch!

Card Ingredients -
Pretty floral paper - American Crafts
Cardstock - SU
Martha Stewart double loop punch
+ promarkers, mini flowers & stickles.

Do check out the Just Cute Bears blog {HERE} to see all the beautiful Easter cards the DT have made and to see this week's fabulous stamp prize from CUDDLY BUDDLY CRAFTS.....

The Easter holidays have begun here in Scotland :) so I am having a little blogging break as we are going to be busy visiting family and enjoying some quality time together :0)
I will be back in time for next week's challenge with another 'cute' bear card x

Thanks for looking! See you soon!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

This is soooo gorgeous hun! I love what you did with the wheelbarrow, such a great idea!
Your colouring is superb as always and I love the rest of the layout, especially the MS loop punch!

Hope you have fab break away.
xx :0)

Sharon said...

This is absolutely delightful. Love the wheelbarrow filled with the easter eggs. Well done! hugs Sharon

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. Love the sweet image and the lovely DP. And how the eggs match!

Enjoy your break.

Kat xx

Anonymous said...

Simply adorable Jenny, love it. Hugs Ali x

Annie said...

I love that bunny and your card is so pretty and perfect for Easter.
hugs, annie x

Diane Louise J said...

pretty card... like the way you have filled the wheelbarrow up with easter eggs xx

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Great card Jenny.Love the eggs in the wheelbarrow.x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a gorgeous Easter card. I love that image and the way you filled th barrow with eggs. Marianne x

Lou said...

Hi!This is so sweet Jenny and love those eggs in the wheelbarrow too.Hope you have a lovely Easter,hugs Lou.xx

Tammi said...

The eggs are perfect in there, great idea, really sweet!