Thursday, May 13, 2010

Someone Special....

I bought this beautiful Leanne Ellis stamp from my local craft shop a few weeks ago now and I've been wanting to colour it ever since!!
Well I had a spare hour this morning so I got colouring!! I coloured the image with promarkers to match the gorgeous papers from Three bugs in a rug.
I love these colours together :)
I am entering the following challenges with my card -
Allsorts - #51 - Fab sketch by Amanda
Cute Card Thursday #112 - Someone Special...

I have used a doily for the 1st time on my card, thanks Tammi!! and I have added spica glitter to her dress, gloves and flower. Close-up below :)

Cant wait to colour that dress in lots of different colours!!!

Thanks for looking xx

11 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jenny,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is beuatiful and my fave colour too. Gorgoeus DPs. Marianne x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jenny,
Sue x

coops said...

wow so gorgeous jenny.just love this image and perfect colouring.fab layout and papers and love the doily.luv coops.xx

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and papers. Pretty doily too.
Kelly.x

Lizzy said...

WOW this is gorgeous, luv the image & colours ~ lush papers & layout too xx Lizzy xx :)

Sarah said...

She is just gorgeous! Love the colours and the added sparkle to her dress.
xx :0)

Tammi said...

Oh Jenny this is stunning! Love this in purple and the doily adds a beautiful touch! :) I've been meaning to get some mail out to you, hopefully soon! ;) ~hugs

Cyndi said...

very lovely card! purple is my fave.!

Monica Gale said...

Your colouring is Fabulous Jenny, what a great card hugs xxx

scotspanda said...

lovely card, the image is very pretty

thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx