Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Card of 2011 :)


Hi everyone......hope you all had a lovely Christmas :)
I have finally managed to make it up to my craft room for a bit of crafting!! It seems ages ago since I last made a card!
I spotted these freebie stamps whilst shopping this week and they were too cute to resist! They are from this months issue of PaperCraft Inspirations.......there's a gorgeous hedgehog too and lots of mini stamps and sentiments.

I have stamped the shy little mouse and coloured with promarkers and prismas.......the t-shirt is paper pieced to coordinate with the patterned paper! The border all the way round is stamped with the mini stamps and the sentiment is from the set too :)
I am entering my card into the following challenges ~
I Love Promarkers #97 - Anything Goes...
Charisma Cardz #50 - Anything Goes...
Stampin' for the Weekend #23 - Anything Goes...
I'm spotting a theme here :)
Simon Says Stamps - Anything Goes....
and finally..........
Totally Gorjuss #112 - Happy!! I think this little mouse is HaPpY :)

Finally.....I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has visited my little blog this year :)
 I truly appreciate all your visits and lovely comments......thank you xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

See you all in 2012 xx

20 comments:

Lisa said...

Sweetest image, Jenny :)- You are the queen of those!! I hope you have a most wonderful New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Jenny, I have these stamps too, they are super cute, aren't they? Happy New Year to you too. S xx

Vicky said...

Just so cute Jenny...and wishing you a happy new year too sweetie... :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Dotty Jo said...

And what a lovely card to close 2011 with Jenny! Have a good one, Jo x

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

ooooh what a lovely mouse and a lovely card

see you next year.

hugs
angelique

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jenny,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Happy New Year.
Hugs Riet.xx

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Jenny !

Happy New Year 2012! Health! Prosperity! Creativity!

What a lovely card ! Beautiful papers. Nice caracter. Sensible choice of colours. Your work of colours on your Mouse is incredible. It's very successful ! Bravo ! I liiikkkkeeee !!!!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

coops said...

so stunning jenny.your papers and design are gorgeous and i love the image :D
wishing you a happy and healthy new year ;D

xx coops xx

WeirdCat said...

So cute, love the image and colours, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers over the Christmas and New Year period,
Ruth x

Elizabeth Allan said...

Love the matching shirt pieced from the same patterned paper. As always, your coloring is stellar!

Heidi said...

Love this cutie pie, hope your christmas, new year etc etc has been as good as ours. all the best for 2012 and see you real soon. xx heidi xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation - thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Happy New Year
Hugs Kate xx

Franz♥ said...

Love your last card of the year, so sweet and amazing!

Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs and Happy New Year, Franz.

Gunn (Merete) said...

Cute card with a really sweet image and great job with the paper piercing.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW

xxxtglxxx said...

This is utterly gorgeous! :) Beautiful card love the image, colours and everything!

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Sarpreet said...

stunning (I just shared some news on my blog, would appreciate if you have the time to pop on by)

Hazel said...

Hi Jenny

That mouse is just so cute - I'll look forward to seeing what you make with the other freebies!

Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our next challenge.

Hazel x

Lee said...

Soooo cute i love that lil mouse.xx

Sarn said...

OOOOOH . . . soooo sweet. x

Tammi said...

Oh gosh, is that the sweetest mouse, just adorable! Pretty border you put around her too, nice way to use the set!