Saturday, December 1, 2012

Penny Black Saturday December Challenge......

Morning!! It's December already! so time for a new challenge from
'Glitter & Sparkle'

Time to get out all your glitter and bling and create a sparkly creation.......it can be any theme, not just Christmas :)

I have used my all-time favourite snowman stamp from Penny Black, it's a slapstick stamp. I have coloured with promarkers and then used Heat & Stick powder from Stampin' Up to cover the whole image with fine glitter. It really does sparkle.......the photo above does it no justice. See below for a close-up!

I have made a tag for a change and will use this on one of my special family presents.
The lovely heart paper is from the 'Home for Christmas' range at Docrafts.

There's an array of fabulous prizes to be won this month so do check out the blog for all the details and to see all the glittery DT creations :)

Thanks for looking, have a great weekend ........it's snowing here in the North of Scotland, so I plan on keeping warm and crafting!!!



6 comments:

Caroline said...

Jenny this tag is gorgeous I love the snowman and the glitter and sparkle is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Jenny. I love the sparkly snowman

Sue

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous tag Jenny. I love the image, he's so cute. Fabulous colours and I love all the sparkle.
Lorraine x

Vicky said...

Just so cute Jenny....:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wow...the frosty sparkle adds a delightful wintry accent.

Sharon said...

Absolutely love this tag and all that SPARKLE... yikes! I also have this precious stuff and am too scared to use it...lol hugs Sharon x