Monday, February 2, 2009

GoGo January!










Been busy this last week working on my DT cards for Scrapagogo using the gorgeous February Greetings kit, some beautiful papers this month, think pink and brown with added sparkle, really gorgeous :) and lots more beside!! Also changed internet providers so I was without the worldwide web for a few days, I did'nt realise how much I would miss it!!! but I have had quite a lot of extra time LOL!

Anyway as I cant show Feb's designs yet I thought I would share some of the cards I made with the Jan. kit, such a fun, bright and funky kit with the cute October Afternoon monsters :) Hope you like them, be back soon with some challenge cards etc...

TFLX






3 comments:

UKMUMINUSA said...

Great cards Jenny, love the one with the monster peeking out from behind!!!!

Tammi said...

Wow, lots of fun cards here!! I love how you did the eek! on the first card...you did an amazing job making all these cards with the kit! Hugs, Tammi

Evelina Wikberg said...

Adorable!! How cute! Yes I am so pleased I finished them murals. My hands and my back are sooo sore today...so what better to do than have a sit down and make some cards...lol...we must go for a coffee in the grainstore when it opens. Whatcha think. See you tomorrow at swimming.x