Sunday, February 22, 2009

Life is like a Box of Chocolates!











I have'nt had much time for crafting this week as we've had visitors :0) and the spare room is my Craft Room!!

So I thought I share my designs using the yummy and aptly named February ScrapaGoGo Greetings kit - Life is like a Box of Chocolates, yum!

Fabulous papers this month from Sei, beautiful pinks and browns/greys and foiled too!! Mix that with gorgeous felt blooms, glass brads, ribbon etc. etc.... you get the idea :0)

The flower on the Wishing you a Happy Day card was made using an oval sentiment frame stamp which I stamped and embossed in white and layered to look like petals. The stamps are clear acrylic and can be bent into any shape :) so I made wavy sentiment stem for the flower.

Really enjoyed using this kit, hope you like the cards x
TFLxx

4 comments:

UKMUMINUSA said...

Gorgeous cards Jenny, love how you did the flower. Sam xxx PS When is mothers day over there this year?

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Jenny, so many gorgeous cards hunny, what lovely colour combo's my favourite!! hugs Linda x

Unknown said...

Beautiful designs as always Jenny
Jx

Tammi said...

These are all so pretty, what a wonderful group of cards...I love these kits you do! ~Hugs