Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just Cute Bears #36 - Swirls and Bling...


Sunday already!! So time for a new challenge at Just Cute Bears :)
This week we would love to see 'Swirls and Bling'...
I decided to use my swirl embossing folder for the swirls and added lots of glitter around the image with gems in the corners for my bling!
The cute ted is 'Christmas Tree Ted' from Penny Black - I loved colouring him in!!
The rest of the card is one of my favourite layouts and techniques and one I have used quite a few times before!! I love the white on white with the embossing makes the image really Pop!!
I would like to enter the following challenges with my card -

Incy Wincy Designs #60 - all white except image..
I Love Promarkers #33   - White on White..
Colour Create #54 - All White plus optional embossing..
Totally Gorjuss #49 - Christmas..

The Just Cute Bears Challenge is changing to fortnightly so you have plenty of time to enter this challenge :) and a new challenge will be up on the 10th October.
Do pop over and check out all the gorgeous cards by the rest of the DT girls and I'm looking forward to seeing all your 'Swirls and Bling' cards....

Thanks for looking xx 

27 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Jenny - I love white on white too...and you've coloured that ted beautifully!
Helen x

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous white card! The image so wonderfully coloured xx Jenny xx

Sarah said...

Such a stunning card Jenny! I really do love that white on white embossing, as you say it just makes the image pop! Ted has been superbly coloured,I love his little spotty wellies!
Sarah xx :0)

Sharon said...

A stunning card Jenny. Like everyone else I just love the white on white and all your embossing... need to get mine out, this looks fab! Love the colouring of your Christmas Teddy. Superb job all round. huge hugs Sharon xoxo

Doreen said...

Just stunning,I love all the embossing.Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy this week.xxx

Karen said...

Oooh gorgeous Jenny, the embossing looks great and the image is soooo cute.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, fab image...lush colouring & ace layout xx Lizzy xx :)

Tine said...

Hi Jenny. Brilliant card! The layout you have used works so well with your image. Fab colouring too. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jenny.
Sue x

coops said...

stunning card jenny.i love the white on white.the image is gorgeous and i love the sparkle :)


xx coops xx

Anita said...

Wow, this is beautiful. I love white on white and yours is perfect. Such a cute image, too!

Shelley said...

What a gorgeous card, perfect for this weeks Incy Wincy Challenge.
Thanks for joining in, hugs Shelley xx

Anonymous said...

Really lovely card Jenny, the embossed panels are fab. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Fleur said...

A stunning card Jenny, the image is so cute & I lurve his wellies
Hugz Fleur xXx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Jenny!, such a cute image and fab layout.
Hugs Vicky xx

Kat said...

This is beautiful Jenny. Love that image with his fancy wellies. Love the white on white embossing. I meant to emboss but somehow I forgot and ended up adding a swirl!

Kat xx

Little K Smith said...

Oh just love this Jenny! Love this white on white look and I need this bear! He's wonderfully coloured too.
Kelly.x

My name is Wynneth said...

I LOVE this card Jenny - that is such a fabulous image and the embossed panels are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Julie said...

A beautiful card. I love the embossed panels, and your colouring of that lovely image is fab. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Jenny, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card jenny :-) I love this bear, marching so purposefully lol :-) very cute ,, and the embossed panels are perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Annie said...

wow Jenny! what a fabulous festive card and I love the white embossed elements, and the touch of sparkle!
hugs, annie x

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card and your colouring is wonderful, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Janice said...

I recognised this as one of yours straight off! In a class of it's own Jenny, really beautiful. Jx

Julie said...

Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured!! It looks stunning against the white background! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this week. juliexx

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous card. Just love his boots! Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss. Gez.x

Lee said...

Oh WOW.This really is a fantastic card.xx