Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Penny Black Scraplift Challenge....


Have you checked out the official Penny Black blog lately?
The blog has had a fabulous re-vamp and there are lots of wonderful projects to be found there everyday for inspiration :)
The blog is also going to be hosting challenges, contests, blog hops and release parties = Fun!!
Penny Black also now have a Facebook page and Twitter and a gorgeous Flickr gallery called
 'Penny's Circle' to look through, full of Penny Black cards made by Penny Black  fans :)
My card is for the 1st reader challenge - you can find all the details *HERE*...
The challenge is to 'scraplift' a card made by one of the fab PB designers - Ashley Marcu :)
Here is my interpretation!! (click on the card for a better photo!)


I have used Ashley's layout which I love and will use again if that's OK :)
I hope you like my card Ashley!! Thanks for a great challenge Penny Black!

Thanks for looking xx

17 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous card Jenny!!!!

Anita said...

Very pretty card. Your image is colored beautifully.

Janette said...

Beautiful card, the colouring in is lovely, i like the buttons and thread across the bottom of the image. Luv Janette x

Lou said...

Hi!Jenny this is just gorgeous,your colouring is perfect-his little face is so cute.
Love those buttons too.
I am fine thanks,hope you are doing ok too?
take care,hugs Lou.xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jenny,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jenny.
Sue x

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous!! Your colouring is perfect xx Jenny xx

coops said...

wow, fantastic card jenny.the image is fab and amazing colouring.the image really pops :)

xx coops xx

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love that sweet image.

Kat xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Jenny.
luv
Debby

Heidi said...

Oh Jenny you have surpassed yourself, this hedgy is exquisite. I love it!!!!

Kathy said...

Wow Jenny this is stunning :) What amazing coloring. Love this

Lee said...

Hi jenny it's moggilee from DC forum.I now have a blog.Love this card,colours are stunning image is gorgeous.xx

Deirdre said...

Amazing card... doesn't the blog ROCK. You totally rocked this challenge.... a winner I'd say!

Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog this morning - I really appreciate it.

Yenni Natalia said...

Jenny!! you won PB stamps with this card!! you are trully desrve it..love this card a lot lot lot!!! :)

BIG HUGS
Yenni

Yenni Natalia said...

Hi Jenny..it is me Yenni from scrapcollector. actually the card is still available.if you wish me to send this card, do email me your address at natalia_yenni@yahoo.com

BIG HUGS
YENNI

Tammi said...

Absolutely stunning, WOW on your coloring!