Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Canvas Class....


I've not had much time for crafting this week as the schools have been off for training but I did have a lovely day at the weekend trying something different :)

I went to a craft class at my local craft shop with the lovely Kate and made these 2 canvases for my craft area :)
I've not done anything like this before and when I saw the samples for the class I knew they would be perfect in my crafty area.......as time really does fly when I get up there :)

Close-ups of the canvases.....



I got some supplies before I left so I hope to make a couple more in a different theme for presents or maybe just to keep myself!!!

Thanks for looking xx



8 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jenny the mixed media throughout your project is gorgeous.

Liz McGuire, said...

Wow, these are gorgeous Jenny. Might have to have a go myself,

Liz x

Vicky said...

I likey a lot Jenny...what a brilliant idea...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Heidi said...

Wow these turned out brilliant, they have a very clean yet technical clarity. love them. hugs heidi x

Wendy said...

These are gorgeous Jenny, fabulous.
Wendy xx

Liz Miller said...

Beautiful canvases Jenny. Congratulations on making Top 5 at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Liz xx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Jenny,This is so beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lee said...

Ooooh food for thought, now you've started something lol.These really are brilliant and so well made,clever you.Hugs xx