Friday, November 11, 2011

More Demo Cards....

Morning! I'm back with some more demo cards to share :)
The cards all use the new fab Stamp/Dies Sets from Hero Arts/Sizzix.
The dies cut perfectly around the stamped image.....so much easier than cutting them out, especially the fiddly antennae's!!
The images are very detailed and look great just stamped simply in coloured ink.

A CAS card, the flower image is gorgeous......it looks like an engraving.....

A little mini pizza box with matching notelets.....I really like this colour combo of teal & brown.
I have one more card to share but I will save it for another day :)

I have used this set {HERE} for the cards......

Thanks for looking xx



8 comments:

Liz Miller said...

These cards are absolutely gorgeous Jenny and I especially like the monochrome projects. Will definitely put this set on my Christmas list. Perfect for those of us who avoid cutting out. Thanks for sharing those.
Liz x

Lisa said...

What a stunning set you created! Love the little box- and you are right about the first one- it's so beautiful just stamped!
Have a great weekend!

Evelina Wikberg said...

It's all looking gorgeous, Jenny. I am on with my christmas cards. First year I am totally organised. Lol. Have a fab weekend. Eva xx

Elizabeth Allan said...

A stunning collection Jenny!!

coops said...

wow these are all so beautiful jenny ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Love them all Jenny, so beautiful...enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

Lee said...

Really Beautiful cards,love the butterflies,gorgeous colour combo's.You are a busy bee.xx

Share Knowledges said...

Gorgeous combination of great colours of butterflies, I noticed that using only butterflies is best for creating a attractive card. You are such a genius.
eye wash units