Friday, March 6, 2009

Penny Black Saturday - Something to eat!


My card for this week's challenge over at Penny Black Saturday. The theme is 'something to eat' and I found this stamp I have'nt used in ages and the ducks are having some food!!

It's a lovely day here in Scotland, fingers crossed Spring is here :0) so this inspired me to use some nice bright colours for the card. I have'nt put a sentiment on the card as I think I will use this as a notecard to catch up with a friend :0)

Image coloured with prisma's, paper and cardstock is stampin up.

Thanks for looking x


7 comments:

Stressed Mother said...

love this card - fab bright colours

Eliz aka stressed mother

Tammi said...

Cute!!! I don't remember seeing this image before, pretty coloring Jenny.
Tammi x

Pauline C said...

Wow this is adorable Jenny - love that cute image ! Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card jenny...love the cute image and great take on the challenge.......thanks for joining in the fun again this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxx

Marcea said...

this is super cute, love your image loads
thanks for joining us on pbsc this week
-x-

Monique said...

How sweet! I love everything about it, great job with the challenge!

xx Monique

ger76 said...

Lush card Hun, it was great to see you today I was a good girl though and decided to use the images I had instead of colouring the new ones you left me with:)