Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SugarBowl Christmas!


Two Gorjuss girls in one day!! I suddenly realised the current challenge over at the SugarBowl finishes tomorrow! I dont know where those 2 weeks have gone :0)

So I have coloured another Gorjuss girl in winter colours this time and made this Christmas card, the 1st this year!

The papers, buttons and alpha stickers are from a past Scrapagogo kit, Decembers? I think, I love the olive green and chocolate colours together!

Thanks for a great challenge Sugar girlies ;0)


6 comments:

Andie's Space said...

Hi Jenny,
Discovered your blog after you were kind enough to leave a comment on mine. Your cards are lovely, especially this one. It is so stylish. I love the colouring & your choice of papers. i will be an avid followerfrom here on in!
Regards,
Andrea

Tammi said...

Another fantastic card Jenny! I love that color green and this works perfect for Christmas! ~Hugs

Anonymous said...

Wow, fabulous and gorgeous Jenny, love it :)
Thanks for playing in the Sugarbowl
Hugs, Marlene x

Evelina Wikberg said...

OMG, Jenny thank you so much for the images. I haven't been able to take the kids to swimming the last few weeks. Should be there next week so I'll bring you something nice. Have a good week.x

Gayle said...

Hi Jenny
Delicious card! I don't know where the 2 weeks went either!
Thanks so much for sharing your Christmas sugar at The Sugar Bowl!
Sugar Mama x

Wiccababe said...

I love this colour scheme - such a refreshing change for xmas
xx