Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Cardmaking Day :0)


Happy Crafting everyone!! This card I made for a swap to celebrate World Cardmaking Day on the Docrafts forum. My swap partner received it today so that was good timing!!

I have used the wonderful sketch by Ute85 from the Stamp with Fun challenge blog. Great sketch and one I will be using again and again!

The image is a Fairy Doodles cutie I received from Tammi in a swap, thanks Tammi x

I have coloured the image with promarkers and added some clear glitter to the wings and flowers. The papers are Papermania 'Spring Burst', one of my favourites and rapidly running out!! Must look out for more if they are still available :)

The round sentiment was a freebie on a Docrafts magazine and I layered up the flowers and added a button to finish!

Hope everyone's having a great crafting weekend, mine started well as I received the new promarker colours this morning!!!! they're fab and I have been busy trying them out :0)


Thanks for looking xx



11 comments:

Wiccababe said...

fab card Jenny, hope you're enjoying your new PM's the new colours are fab aren't they?
Debz
xx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, i love the new PM colours too, have fun playing with em.
Hugs Tracy x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This is a beautiful card Jenny.I love the colours and that image is so cute.x

Tara said...

Awwww jenny this is adorable! Fabulous colours and papers!
Hugs Tara xx

Neenie said...

Such a cute card, Jenny. You've coloured the image beautifully and the layout's fab. A bright, cheery card. Love it.x:)

Unknown said...

HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

ger76 said...

Great card hun!!! Love the colours
:)

You've got F/book mail!!!

luv Ger x

Tammi said...

Ooohh great colors, love what you did with this cutie, so adorable! Amazing sentiment too, pretty with the hearts around it, woohoo for freebies! :) ~Hugs

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

Gorgeous card Jenny and just love the colour combo, I always think green and purples go so well.

B x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Jenny!! Lovely colouring and fab papers!! I like the spiky flower you've used - where did that come from? Claire xx