Sunday, October 18, 2009

WINNER!!

Back from my hols! We had a lovely time with good weather too which was a bonus!! so much beautiful scenery to see and explore :0) I thoroughly recommend the West coast of Scotland to anyone wanting stunning scenery and plenty of things to see and do with kids :0)

So onto the winner!!! Just want to say a BIG thank-you to everyone who entered my Squiggle candy, it's great to see so many comments from many different countries :0)

My dear hubby and son have picked out a number from all the entries and the winner is -

N0 24!! which is BENEDICTE from Norway!

Congratulations Benedicte!!! please email me with your name/address details and I'll get your prize posted asap! Plenty of time to make some Chistmas cards :0) with the elves!!

Going to have a couple of crafting hours this afternoon :0) in between doing all the washing from our hols!! so I'll be back soon with cards to share!!


3 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Can't agree more Jenny, I live on The west coast of Scotland on a small island.

Claire said...

Glad you had a good time Jenny - have fun with the washing!!! Claire xx

Sharon said...

Well done Benedicte, you lucky thing! Enjoy your huge amount of candy. Thanks for visiting me Jenny, a small world isn't it! It's amazing how many people I've come across that have had some connection with SA. Look forward to seeing more of your creations. I would love to visit Scotland one day (when my ship sails in LOL). Hugs Sharon x