Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Celebrate the Day!!

I'm back :) after a lovely couple of weeks away and finally managed to make a card!!
I could'nt wait to use one of the new releases from Squiggle Stamps, some really cute NEW Christmas designs and this adorable 'Autumn Girl' image in the Lilliputs range by Lauren Beard.
I love Autumn tones and we have spectacular autumn colour changes here in the Highlands of Scotland.
I have used Karen's August Squiggle challenge of a recipe to inc. 3 papers, 3 flowers and 3 brads with an option of something metal for my card.
*Click on the photo in my sidebar for more details *
I found this new paper pad by Papermania hiding in my paper mountain!! and the colours were perfect for my card. I have coloured the image with promarkers to coordinate, adding the 3 flowers with metal brads for the challenge :)
The layout is this week's fabulous sketch by Claire from Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
Well that's it for now :) I still have a busy week ahead as we have my mum & dad visiting for the week but schools go back here next Tuesday!! so I'll definitely have more time very soon :)
Thanks for looking xx

8 comments:

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Lovely card Jenny,I am quite looking forward to Autumn now,won't be long in coming.Elisa.x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love Autumn and she is so sweet, will have to check her out. I love these papers. Good to have you back. Marianne x

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I love the image. Autumn is my favourite season, I love the colours & the cosy nights.
Hugz fleur xXx

Heidi said...

Hi Jenny, Love this image, and some of my fave colours are autumnal, as you say up in the highlands the foliage takes a wonderful array of colours. Beautifully coloured as normal and those papers are real lovely. xx

coops said...

gorgeous card jenny,the image is so sweet and love the autumnal colours and fab papers.

xx coops xx

Tammi said...

Oh she's adorable, love this fall card...now you have me in the mood to do some! :)

Vintage Milly said...

Hi there, thank you for joining in with us over at SS&S. Your Autumn girl is just lovely with such a cute hedgehog too. Wonderful colours.
Best wishes and good luck,
Em,x

Lisa Andrews said...

Love your fall card! Fall is my favorite season! Thanks for joining us at SS&S