Wednesday, August 25, 2010

'Have a Monster Birthday!'

A 'boy' card today :)
I needed to make a card for my nephew Oscar who will be celebrating his birthday soon!
and the cute 'Monster Boy' from Squiggle Stamps is just perfect for him :)
I have coloured the image with promarkers, adding his age into the balloon, one of the reasons I love this stamp, so versatile!!
The papers are by Papermania and I have finished by adding the buttons, I love buttons for male cards!!
I am entering the following challenges with my card -
Sunday Sketch & Stamp #35 - Emma's sketch...
PaperTakeWeekly - Recipe challenge of 3,2,1 - I have used 3 buttons, 2 papers and 1 ribbon!
Thanks for looking x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jenny,
Sue x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Great card Jenny,I love that stamp and how you have added the age.Elisa.x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jenny.

Hugs Riet.xx

ger76 said...

Great Card Hun & great to see you back crafting again :)

Thanx for taking part at SS&S

luv Ger
SSS&S Team

Arianne said...

Love your card, Jenny! The dp is great and I love your coloring!
Thanks for joining our challenge at SS&S. Good luck in the draw!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Love the card!!! great job!! thank you for playing with SS&S!! good luck
Mandy