Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Letraset Blending Pairs Competition....


Just a quick post to let you know about a wonderful competition Letraset are running....

Do you want to win all three of Letraset's new Blending Sets? We’re asking you to submit YOUR favourite blending pairs and every participant will be entered into a draw to win all 3 sets!
ProMarker Blending Sets have been specially selected and each set features ‘Pairs’ of colours which blend well together.

There are many more great combinations across ProMarker’s full range of 148 colours, the key is to experiment!
You can check out all the details {HERE} on how to enter :)

Here are just a few of my favourite blending pairs....

I could add many more!! as I do love my promarkers....and I would LOVE to win these fab sets!!

Thanks for looking xx

2 comments:

Wiccababe said...

Hi Jenny,
fab blending pairs, I could sit and come up with them all day too.
Good luck in the competition
Debz
x

Paul at Letraset Ltd said...

Thanks for sharing these blending pairs! Good luck for the competition!