Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spring Daisy...


A fresh Spring card today....
I have used one of my favourite Squiggle Stamps ~ Daisy with Flowers :)
I found the pretty pale pink card blank and dotty frame in my stash and they inspired my Spring card!
The image is coloured with promarkers with shading added with prisma pencils....papers by Basic Grey.
I enjoyed making a C6 card as a change to the usual square!!
I am entering the following challenges with my card ~
Totally Gorjuss #67 - Love...
Incy Wincy Designs #81 - Colour Me Wonderful...use a min. of 2 mediums

Oh and before I go....a quick shout-out for the lovely Ali who is having major problems with Blogger and now has a new blog address - http://sharingthepassion.wordpress.com 
 so do pop across and visit :) 

Thanks for looking xx

13 comments:

Dorcas said...

So cute, Jenny!!

Aud said...

What a lovely card Jenny so fresh looking and such a cute image.

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so cute love it!
Thank you for the toot Jenny mwah.

Ali x

Jenny said...

Often the simplest design can look so effective and this is no exception. Gorgeous card. hugs Jenny B x

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, The papers are so pretty & I love the lay out
Hugz Fleur xXx

Vicky said...

A very pretty card Jenny,

hugs Vicky xx

Kat said...

Beautiful card Jenny. Love the sweet image and your colours are lovely. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat xx

Yenni Natalia said...

Something different here :) but i love it soo much. yesterday my friend came to my house and i show your xmas card that you sent to me..she said...you colouring super fab! looks like digital design :) and she loves your cardstock soo much..so thick :)

hugs
yenni

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card jenny.
luv
Debby

coops said...

gorgeous card jenny.the image is adorable and fantastic colouring :D

xx coops xx

Mary J said...

Very sweet, Jenny! Thx for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss!

Mary J xxx

Beth said...

This is so sweet! I love the layout and the pretty papers!

Love Beth xx

dragonllew said...

Great card thanks for joining us at the Incy Wincy Challenge
Jenny x