Saturday, August 27, 2011

Penny Black Saturday #166 ~ Sketch....


Morning! I'm a little late posting today's challenge from Penny Black Saturday!!
Just could'nt get connected to the internet!!!
So this week we have a wonderful sketch to follow by the talented Nat :) Thanks Nat!
I do love a good sketch to follow....and this one is fab :)
I had a good rummage through my Penny Black stamps and found this cutie which I dont think I have ever used! I won it with another PB stamp on Ebay.....it's called 'Fairy Love' and it's from 1999!!

I have coloured the image with promarkers, used scraps of papers from my scrap box and added some embossing and then finished with the retro flowers which I have embossed also :)

There are 4 rolls of ribbons of your choice to won this week from Fantastic Ribbons....a great prize!
and do check out the {BLOG} to see all the different interpretations of the sketch by the DT, they all are all gorgeous!

I am entering my card into ~
PaperTakeWeekly - Dies to die for challenge - I used my circle nesties :)
Flutterby Wednesdays #168 'Open' challenge....
&
Totally Gorjuss #95 - 'As you like it' challenge :)

Thanks for looking xx

17 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

Such a lovely stamp Jenny and I love the colour scheme that you have used for this card - it's really cheery!

Sharon x

Jenny said...

I just love this card. I love the dots dots and dots. Looks fabulous! hugs jenny b x

NGCARDS said...

Brilliant card hun I LOVE the stamp you have used! xxx

Diane Duda said...

This is so cute and I love the colors!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Jenny - love the stamp...and all the spots look fab!
Helen x

Dotty Jo said...

Totally gorgeous!!! Jo x

Liz McGuire, said...

Sweet PB stamp, never seen that one before, it makes a gorgeous card.

Liz x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Jenny...

have a lovely B/H...big hugs Vicky xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jenny.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

gorgeous card jenny.i love the sweet image and your papers and colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Heidi said...

Love your card jenny, the colours are perfectly matched with the papers, hugs heid x

Lisa said...

I agree with the others- this is a beautiful color scheme and I personally am in love with all the dots here- especially the embossed ones! Just makes me want to touch it! You are amazing at finding THE most adorable images too :) This is awesome!

Lisa said...

This is super sweet with the pretty image and lovely colors! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week :)

Pauline C said...

Wow Jenny this is gorgeous ... That stamp is awesome I"ve never seen it before. Hope you're enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend.
Pauline x

Beth said...

Oh this stamp is so cute! I've never seen it before! Lovely papers too

Love Beth xx

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jenny the flower accents just seem to float along with the cute fairies. You always pair the nicest papers into your designs.

Bettina L. said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the design and the gorgeous embossing. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck. Hope to see you again saturday for another challenge. Bettina