Friday, September 2, 2011

Embossed Christmas & Squiggle News....


Well it's my 1st post of September :) I really hope to blog more this month.....my posts have certainly been dwindling!!! I am always busy, busy at the moment!!

Today's Christmas card is a sample I have made for an 'Embossed Cards' class I will be teaching tomorrow at my local craft shop......Papercrafts Boutique in Elgin ~ home of Sugar Nellie Stamps :)
I have used a cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder for the background and for the gorgeous Inkadinkado wreath stamp I have heat embossed onto special mirror card suitable for heat embossing!
It's a lovely effect.....gold on gold and I added little red gems for accents.
 
I am entering my card into Fab n Funky's #88 ~ Go mad with Embossing challenge!
..................................................................................................................
And now some exciting news from Squiggle HQ  :)
To celebrate the release of some new stunning Halloween images......there will be fun blog hop starting at 12 noon GMT over at the Squiggle Stamps blog tomorrow!

Lots of fun and fab prizes up for grabs and I have seen some of the DT cards and they are spooktastic!!
I will be sharing my Halloween card tomorrow along with the other DT girls from 12 noon onwards so do pop back :)
Here's a sneaky peek of my card!


Well that's September off to a good bloggy start as I will be posting my Penny Black Saturday card tomorrow too!!

So hope to see you all tomorrow and thanks for looking xx

8 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Simply stunning sweetie...love the embossed background & beautiful image :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Jenny...and loving the embossing hun...

have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

Lisa said...

Gold on gold is so very pretty! Love the bow accent :)
Looking forward to your new Squiggle stamps!!

coops said...

stunning card jenny.really elegant :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Jenny,fabulous embossing.
Wendy xx

katemcb said...

Great card Jenny, been missing your blogs, have a good day tomorrow.x

wannabcre8tive said...

A very pretty card, love the gold embossing and the red berries.

Emma H said...

Wonderful card - you certainly went mad with embossing on that one! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!