Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Picking Apples...


Cant believe it's been a week since I last posted!! I do have a good excuse though!!
 My MIL came up to stay for a few days so that was my craft area out of bounds for a while :)
But I was back in there today and I have had a lovely morning crafting away!!
I managed to make a couple of cards and for today's card I fancied making a 'boy' card for a change.
I have used these lovely 'Oliver's Orchard' stamps from Buzzcraft - I bought these stamps way back in the summer hols and this is the 1st time I've inked them up!
I have coloured the image with promarkers and the papers are from a big box of K & Co basic papers.
I am entering my card into the following challenges -

Friday Sketchers Sketch #122
&
PaperTakeWeekly's 3rd Anniversary - Favourite Challenge from the past 3 years....
I have used 'In the Garden' 12.7.10 & 'Check this Out' 16.2.10
There's a Happy Birthday Blog Hop to take part in too :) Congratulations PaperTake!!

Well I will be back tomorrow to share my other card. I'm hoping to get in the garden now as it's a lovely afternoon :)

Thanks for looking xx

14 comments:

unicorn said...

Lovely card:)Great color combination and very cute image:))

Danielle Champagne said...

Hi! Jenny, what a cute fall image!very nicely showcased! love those papers! gorgeous colors. Fantastic layering job! Thank's for playing along with us this week in our Stamptacular Layer-it-on challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Danielle

Dorcas said...

THis is lovely, Jenny! Love this layout and color scheme. So sweet.

Ashley said...

what a cute lovely card you made! like the image and the fallish colours! thanks for joining us at stamptacular! i'm giving away a candy at my blog so have a peek

Tammi said...

Sweet image, this is so cute! Wonderful papers and design Jenny! ~hugs

Wiccababe said...

Hi Jenny,
gorgeous card, and I love the penny black one from your last post - do you realise that you won that Penny Black competition?
Debz
x

Lou said...

Hi!Jenny this is just gorgeous,love the colours and the apples look perfect.
Lovely card,hugs Lou.xx

Little K Smith said...

AAaaww perfectly autumnal card Jenny! Lovely image and gorgeous papers too.
Kelly.x

Juls said...

this is just too cute! your colouring is beautiful! Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card Jenny.
lluv
Debby

coops said...

gorgeous card jenny, i have this image and had forgot i had it :S
your papers are stunning and i love the autumnal colours :)

xx coops xx

Anita said...

So lovely and I really like how you've colored your image.

Graphicat said...

Oh Great job with the sketch and layers! Love your DP!!
Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week!
Cheers
Cheri

Sharon Caudle said...

Jenny, this is ADORABLE!!! Love the colors and the layout! Fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW and celebrating our Birthday celebration! Hope you join us again next week!
hugs, Sharon