Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Get Well Kitty...

A 'Get Well' card today for my Sister in Law who LOVES cats!!
I have used a Penny Black transparent set called 'in the garden'....

There are some really lovely images in this set, not just the cute cats but also some gorgeous floral images.
I have coloured the images with promarkers and the papers are MME - a freebie paper pack from a mag.
I am entering the following challenges with my card -
Colour Create #55 - Pink, Green & Cream..
Penny Black Saturday #122  - Use 2 or more Penny Black images, I have 3!
&
PaperTakeWeekly  -  3 of a kind - I have used 3 papers, 3 main images and 3 flowers!

Thanks for looking xx

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jenny.
Sue x

Heidi said...

Lovely card Jenny hope sis in law feels better soon.xx

Little K Smith said...

A gorgeous card Jenny, adore the PB images and love the lush colours too!
Kelly.x

coops said...

gorgeous card jenny,fabulous image and i love your papers and colours :D

xx coops xx

Yenni Natalia said...

OHhhhh jenny...love the bery bright colours and definetely the image! i bought this stamps long time ago but i dont know how to use it..thanks for sharing this cute and beautiful card

hugs
yenni

debby4000 said...

Oh the images are adorable, fabulous card Jenny.
luv
Debby

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Jenny and beautiful paper! Thanks for joining us at pbsc. Joey.x

Sharon said...

I just love your little card Jenny. Love how you have decoupaged the potplant and watering can. Love those MME papers too. hugs Sharon

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jenny,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet jenny and love how you used the images..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Anita said...

Gorgeous card. I love your coloring...it's beautiful.

Lee said...

A really cheery card.Love the colours,image and everything really.xx

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Jenny....it's kath from PBSC...can you e-mail me on kathinwesthill@btinternet.com....so that I have your e-mail address....hugs kath xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh lovely card Jenny. S xx

Tammi said...

I don't think I've seen this set! Love that you used a few of the stamps, makes for a super cute card! ~hugs

Kathy said...

Stunning...stunning :)

Janiel/ janny said...

Jenny, Very cute!!! Great use of the colors given for the COLOUR CREATE Challenge..
hugs, Janiel

Zoe said...

Beautiful! very pretty card x