Friday, October 8, 2010

Sweet Slumber...


Well I'm back sooner that I thought!!  I received this Penny Black stamp in the post yesterday!
and just had to use it straight away!! Thanks Cathy :)
I have had a very lucky week this week full of Penny Black surprises :) I won a prize for my card in the PB at Allsorts Sept. challenge, I won the Sept. Scraplift challenge over on the official Penny Black blog and I got a mention on Penny Black's Twitter for my tiny hedgie circle card in my last post!! Phew!! So much excitement :) So onto today's Penny Black card....
I love this image! How cute is the little mouse sleeping off a sugar fix!!
The image is called 'Sweet Slumber' from Penny Black and I have coloured with promarkers, the papers are all from a freebie pad with a magazine :)
I am entering the following challenges with my card -

Passion for Promarkers #72 - 'Recycled', the pink stitched ribbon was wrapped around a new pair of pj's!
I Love Promarkers #35 - 'Think Pink'...
&
Friday Sketchers Sketch #123...

Thanks for looking xx

23 comments:

Tine said...

OOO Yum...I would feel hungry but I have just eaten some cake already! LOL. Beautiful card, nicely coloured. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jenny, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for taking part in our recycling challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

Super card Jenny, thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Little K Smith said...

Hi Jenny
Well done on your wins and things! A beautiful card, just adore this image. Love the layout too.
Kelly.x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card as always Jenny, and fabulous recycling!
Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Jenny!, love the image and fab layout too,
Hugs Vicky xx

Anita said...

Gorgeous card. Congrats on your wins!

coops said...

gorgeous card jenny.a really sweet image and i love your papers and colours and great layout :)

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful card, sweet image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

meg said...

Hi Jenny

Thanks for lovely comment on my card Long way to go if I am to match yours all your cards are fantastic. I live between Keith and Banff

Heidi said...

Oooh, I can't say I blame that little mouse, don't the cakes look scrummy, I love the pinks combos they look magic. hugsxx

Hanne said...

A really sweet card in wonderful colors!

Julie said...

This is gorgeous Jenny!! Fab colours and great recycling!!! Love these PJ ribbons - I have a friend who collects them for me!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Juliexx

Jennifer said...

This is so great Jenny! Love the image xx Jenny xx

Julie said...

A fab card and that PB image is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie W x

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a fab card. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week. Good Luck.
Hugs, Anja

Sarah said...

So sweet Jenny! I've been meaning to pop by and congratulate you on your fantastic wins, I saw your card on the official PB card and it was mamazing and so worthwhile. Enjoy your new goodies!
Sarah xx :0)

Lou said...

Hi!Jenny Oh this is super sweet,totally love this.

Well done on all your wins,how lovely :)
Hope you ok?hugs Lou.xx

Lorraine said...

That's really lovely. I like the panels very much. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Jenny. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Jenny,
Your colouring on this is stunning. It's totally wonderful. I love it. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Yenni Natalia said...

Cutie pink!although it is monochrome but it look gorgeous

Tammi said...

Ohhh, now this is just adorable! Fab in pink!