Monday, July 6, 2009

Friday Sketchers #59


A card for my niece's birthday this week :0) I have used Claudia's gorgeous sketch #59 from Fridaysketchers for the layout. The papers and card blank are all from a Cosmo Cricket QVC TSV and I finished by adding the gems and sentiment - a freebie from the last Docrafts mag.


This is my 1st Anya card! I just got the stamps this weekend and they are fab! Dont know why I waited so long to get them. Great to colour and perfect for girly cards for all ages :0)

The image is coloured with promarkers and I tried to give her red/auburn hair the same as my niece :) I used apricot and coral as I did'nt want to go too red/orange!! What colours does everyone else use for red/auburn hair???


Anyway thanks for looking xx



5 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jenny,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Andie's Space said...

Oooh, she's a honey! And coloured so beautifully. Have not ignored your message about doing an image swap. I just have not got round to e-mailing you yet, sorry. I will do it soon I promise.
Regards,
Andie xx

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card, love the image you've used. Hugs Michele x

Tammi said...

They are fun to color...so glad you got some of these cuties, this is darling! Pretty coloring on her Jenny! xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Jenny!! Love the Anya image you've used!! We're now down in not-so-sunny Cornwall - it was warmer in Scotland!! Still, at the end of a VERY long drive, my new promarkers were waiting for me - now need to find the time to have a play with them!! Claire xx