Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sugar Bowl #13 - 'Upside Down'...


My card using sketch #13 by Lilian over at the Sugar Bowl blog! A new sketch challenge will be up tomorrow!! Why do I always leave it last minute?? although in my defence it has been just soooo HOT! certainly upstairs in my craft room to work :0)

Anyway's I love the sketch so I braved the heat armed with a fan and made this card! I have used one of the new Diane Duda stamps called 'Upside Down' along with some papers from Three Bugs in a Rug. The please include part of the challenge is 'kraft' or browns, so I used a brown mat to layer up the image as I dont have any kraft.

The image is coloured with promarkers and the chipboard flower is Brenda Pinnick.

I have also been busy making teacher cards as DS breaks up for summer tomorrow!!! so I will show them tomorrow :)


Thanks for looking and keep cool x


10 comments:

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Jenny,l love the papers and colours.

hugs Riet.x

Juls said...

such a lovely happy card. love the colours you have used.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this fun card Jenny. Marianne x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Jenny,

You weren't as late as me with your entry. I've only just put mine on! Love what you have done with this image, she is so bright & summery & full of fun!
Regards,
Andie xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Jenny!! Great colours & love that chipboard flower!! I've just submitted my entry so I was even later than you!!! Know the feeling about the teachers presents - the girls wanted to make their own cards - and some sweets too!! Seemed like a good idea until I had a kitchen covered in icing sugar! Claire xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, fantastic colour combo!
Erin x

Lilian said...

This is a fun looking card Jenny! Great image and your coloring with the markers are beautiful! Love the flower - it almost looks like the sun too. Great work! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card...such great colours...and love the image.

Evelina Wikberg said...

Cute, love the colours. That stamp is so funky!

Tammi said...

What a fun, cute, happy card...just adorable!