Sunday, July 19, 2009

Manga Kids...


I bought one of the new cute Manga Kids yesterday :0) from Sugar Nellie and had to use it straight away!!


I have used the sketch from PaperTakeWeekly for the layout and this week's colour combo from Passion For Promarkers of Ruby & Gold with the added twist of jewels and gems.


I have used co-ordinating Coredinations cardstock embossed in the Cuttlebug and distressed a little and the patterned paper is from my scrap box. The image is coloured with promarkers (of course!) in the following colours -


Skin - Ivory and Blush


Hair - Warm Grey 1,2 & 3


Outfit - Ruby and Gold


Love the colour combo! Another great one from the girls at PFP :0)


This will be the last card from me for a couple of weeks as it's holiday time, yippee!! Hope to find a couple of craft shops on my travels and do a bit of shopping!! I'll be looking forward to crafting on my return :0)


Thanks for looking and happy crafting xx






16 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Jenny - your clouring is stunnig and I love the dp.
I'm waiting for my Mangas to arrive - just couldn't resist them!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Natalie said...

Jenny this is gorgeous, I love the image. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Good luck. x

Tammi said...

She's SO cute! Beautiful coloring and love all the stripes...I can't believe you have one already, I've been looking on the site off and on and still don't see any. They must have only had a few stamps this time. Have a wonderful holiday Jenny! xx

Wiccababe said...

stunning card Jenny, love the image - am on a self-imposed purse clamp-down, so I haven't bought this one yet
she's coloured beautifully
thanks for joining us this week on Pfp and good luck
and have a super holiday - going anywhere nice?
Debbi
xx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Just fab Jenny! Love the colours and your colouring is just fantastic! Enjoy your hols, Hugs Judy xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jenny, what a pretty card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Have a great holiday. Hugs, Denise x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jenny,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Caryn said...

Love this Jenny - great new stamps aren't they?

Thanks for joining us at PFP.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Monica Gale said...

Hi lovely Jenny, I need you to bring your magic pencils when youre visiting your mum next, and give me some colouring lesson, your colouring is amazing!! Hope youre well hugs M xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This image is gorgeous and so beautifully coloured. Definitely one for the wish list. Marianne x

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the image you've used (I ordered mine last Friday). Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Ida / Little said...

You are going on vacation with a bang gorgeous card!! Love the anime look of the image and your card is fab!! Thanks for playing with us at PfP and hope you have a wonderful vacation :)

Hugs Ida

lil-paper-pixie said...

This is fantastic I love it, so got to get this stamp, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Dawny P said...

This is gorgeous :) I love the image and papers you used and it’s a fabulous take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

Andie's Space said...

Jenny, I love this. I missed out on these manga babes & I can't wait for them to come back in. Your colour scheme is gorgeous. Makes me want them even more! By the way I have something for you on my blog!
Regards,
Andie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you have had a good holiday. There's something for you on my blog. Marianne x