Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sugar Bowl #14 - Picking Apples...


Another late entry for the SugarBowl challenge from me :0) The 2 weeks just fly by!! but I had to take part as I love the sketch by Judy! The added option is 'sparkle' so I have used sparkly yellow/gold gems in the corners.

I have used the gorgeous 'picking apples' for the image coloured with promarkers and the papers are Bloom & Grow by My Mind's Eye. Love these papers especially the embossed ones :0)

Quick post again! Just fitting in computer time when I can now it's the summer hols!!


Thanks for looking xx




10 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous card! I love the colours, Its totally fab, I love it!

Andie's Space said...

Aren't those new MME papers just fab. Your image matches perfectly. I really like the sentiment too. Is that a stamp or computer generated, it's great.
Regards,
Andie xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jenny,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

stampingbalou said...

What a gorgeous card - and such nice papers... ;o)

tanja said...

hi jenny love je card en coleurs are great pikt xx tanja

Natalie said...

Jenny this is gorgeous, I love the colours. x

Lilian said...

Jenny, your coloring with the markers is just awesome! Love it! The papers are just perfect with this cute image. I have yet to use my Bloom papers :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect! Gorgeous paper and flower.
Vanja

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the colours and that image is so cute. Marianne x

Tammi said...

This is beautiful! Love the embossed background, your coloring and fab job on the sketch! xx