Friday, January 15, 2010

Snowy Gorjuss girl....


A multi-challenge card today :0) I have combined the following challenges as they all worked together well!

Docrafts - Gorjuss girl challenge - 'snowy theme'. I have used icy colours, snowflake paper & a snowflake embellishment.
Stamp with Fun - #41 - Snowflakes
Passion for Promarkers - #34 Cool Aqua & Cocoa colour combo.
Colour Create - Colour combo of Kraft, Blue and White + texture. The snowflake is covered with twinklets.
Friday Sketchers - sketch #85 by Jacque.


The image is Foxy Gorjuss girl from Sugar Nellie and I have coloured her in the following -

Skin - Ivory & Blush
Hair - Caramel & Cocoa
Outfit - Cool Aqua & Cocoa
Fox - Ivory, Caramel & Cocoa
Outlined in Cool Grey 1

I have used Kraft cardstock for matting and I'm not sure of the gorgeous papers as they were a gift x I have added a punched edge with my new MS punch and finished with the little gems!

Thanks for looking xx


19 comments:

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Jenny :)
Thanks for joining in at PFP this week
Gina xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jenny, what a pretty card. I love the image and the papers are gorgeous. The snowflake looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
BTW - the stamp with fun challenge this week is snowflakes (just thought you'd like to know!!)

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card. The image is adorable and the glittery snowflake is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Susie said...

It's a gorgeous card! Love how you've coloured Foxy. Good luck with all the challenges! Susie x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Jenny, love the colours
Clairex

Doreen said...

This is so Gorjuss it is just so pretty xxx

Anonymous said...

I love this card. I've just got the same stamp, but haven't used it yet! Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
Sam xx

Jo Nevill said...

Such a fantastic card, I love the image you have used and those gorgeous papers.

Thank you for joining us at Colour Create this week.

Hugs,

Jo xx

Janiel/ janny said...

oh Wow Jenny, Your card is adorable!!
Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
Hugs, Janiel

Deirdre said...

Jenny, thanks for the tip about the allsorts challenge blog, I entered my card.

Thanks for the lovely comments you left on my blog. I love your cards. Off to check out your post about just cute bears.... D

Kit said...

love your card good luck in this weeks pfp challenge

Ida / Little said...

Hi Jenny, thanks for joining us again and again at PfP, your cards are so gorgeous and this one is no exception! I love the colouring!

Hugs Ida

Kat said...

This is beautiful Jenny, I love how you've coloured the Gorjuss Girl.

Congrats on joining the Just Cute Bears DT. Looking forward to working with you.

Kat xx

Jacque said...

Oh Jenny!!! She is beautiful...just love your coloring and that snowflake is beautiful!!! Great take on my sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!! Hugs...Jacque

Tara said...

This really is such a sweet image Jenny and you totally did her justice..... gorgeous!
Hugs Tara xx

Tammi said...

This is so pretty, love what you did with the paper! xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny,
very beautiful your card.
Come and have a look to my blog.

Keep in touch
Love Sonia

http://scrapcowando.blogspot.com

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Your card is really sweet! Love the stamped image, your colouring and layout look amazing!!
:) Sarah