Thursday, January 14, 2010

New challenge blog - Just Cute Bears....


There is a new challenge blog starting soon dedicated to 'Just Cute Bears'. They have a DT call on at the moment so I thought I'd give it a go :) I LOVE Teddy Bears!!

I have used this cute Forever Friends bear stamp I bought in the New Year sales :0) for my card. The image is coloured with promarkers and I added the polka dots to the present with a white gel pen. The papers are 3 bugs in a rug.

The layout is this week's fabulous sketch #32 from PaperTakeWeekly.

Do hop on over and check out all the details here - Just Cute Bears....






Thanks for looking xx


14 comments:

Ali Watson said...

This is super Jenny and love the polka dots on the present. Thaks for joining in and good luck with the DT Call.

scrappyjacky said...

A really pretty card....gorgeous colours.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jenny,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jenny,

Great card and good luck on the DT try out. I love bears too.

Hugs Ali x

Little K Smith said...

Hi Jenny
This is such a lovely card, love the papers you've used and such a cute little bear, will have to have a look at the new challenge blog I think!
Take care.
Kelly.x

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny! He is so adorable and beautifully coloured. Great. I really love the polka dots.
Good luck with the DT call!
xx :0)

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

A lovely card.love the papers.x

Susie said...

I really loved this sketch too. The teddy is coloured soooo beautifully, it leaps from the card! Susie x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card....i love these images 2 ...hugs nikki xx

Saskia said...

Gorgeous card.. so sweet!! Good luck with the DT-call!!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Jenny beautiful bear xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Jenny, Wow cute card! Such a sweet image and fab colouring. I also love bears!

Good luck with the DT call.

Lisa x

Tammi said...

Jenny how adorable! Great mix of papers and colors and love the purple bow and sentiment with the hearts!

Inkerbelle said...

Such a cute card!!!