Friday, January 29, 2010

Pink!!



Something a little different from me today :) I had a little spending spree last weekend for my birthday and this is one of the stamps I bought from the lovely Jacqui at Simply Create, one of my favourite craft shops!!

Jacqui is currently running a 'pink challenge' until the 1st February. You can find all the details HERE. There is fabulous candy to be won and all the cards are going to be donated to CLAN for fundraising.

I have used my new Hero Arts Engraved Flower stamp and the butterfly is from a SU set. The pink papers are from a Forever Friends paper pad.

I followed this week's wonderful sketch from PaperTakeWeekly for the layout :0)

I can see me using this stamp a lot!! Hope you like it x



Thanks for looking xx


10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love it. It is so different and very pink. Beautiful. Marianne x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This is a beautiful card.Very elegant.Elisa.x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jenny.

Hugs Riet.x

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I have this stamp too and it makes very elegant cards - even in my hands lol!

Kat xx

Tammi said...

It's beautiful Jenny, so elegant! Hope you had a fab b-day, I sent you a little something, should be there any day! ~Hugs

Andie's Space said...

Hi Jenny,
How gorgeous & sophisticated this is. It's beautiful.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Susie said...

Love it, Jenny! Everything works so well together. May need another try at this layout, methinks! Susie x

Juls said...

wow!!! what a stunning creation! Hugs Juls

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card and one of my favourite HA stamps too....love the colours you used...hugs kath xxxxx

Andrea said...

This is a beautiful card - I love all the pink!
Love, Andrea xx