Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Year gift....



Hurrah!! I finally managed to get back crafting!! I made and decorated this folder to put in some yummy shortbread as a little gift when we were invited to friend's for New Year's drinks last night. A wee dram and shortbread go very well together :0)


I have used SU cardstock for the folder and the paper is 3 bugs in a rug, I decorated the folder to match the whisky bottle!!
I have used this cute Tilda image and accessories and coloured using the following promarkers -

Hair, Shoes, Basket - Caramel, Cocoa and Burnt Sienna
Skin - Ivory & Blush
Outfit - Lavender, Lilac and Amethyst and Mint Green & Grey Green
Bottles - Pear Green and Olive
Ice Bucket - Warm greys 1,2 & 3

I am entering this into the Passion for Promarkers 'Mega Christmas challenge' to make 'anything but a card' with a Christmas or New Year theme! Entries need to be in by the 5th of January so I've just made it!!

Anyway hope you like my little make, I've made these folders before at Easter/Halloween time and they're great for chocolate lollies/sweeties etc. to give as a gift :)

I'm going to have a go at a few challenges now, I will leave you with some more views of the folder!!












Thanks for looking xx


10 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jenny, what a fab little folder. The image is so cute and the paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with our mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
ps I'm dreaming of shortbread biscuits now lol!

Caryn said...

Mmmmmmm, shortbread! I LURVE shortbread and this is a gorgeous little gift for someone. Thanks for joining in with us again at PFP, and good luck in the mega draw.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Adorable Jenny, I really need some shortbread now!!!!

Thanks for playing along.

Hugs

Sarah

Riet said...

Ohh wowww Jenny,what a gorgeous card,i love your images and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This is lovely Jenny.x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Jenny,
So sorry I've not been by in a while. This is a wonderful idea. I'm not a big whisky drinker myself, but I wouldn't say no t a stick of shortbread, LOL! Love the idea & Tilda looks gorgeous. Wishing you all the very best for the year ahead.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous project Jenny. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Wiccababe said...

fab idea for a first-footing pressie Jenny
thanks for joining us on the xmas challenge at PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

Tammi said...

A wonderful gift Jenny, nice way to package the shortbread, yum! Happy New Year! ~Hugs

Anki said...

Just wonderful! Your layout and colouring is super! Hope 2010 has started well for you! Kram - Anki