Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Animal Antics!!




Two cards for this week's challenge from PapertakeWeekly! The challenge is 'Animal Antics' use a animal somewhere on your creation! I have used this very cute Daisy Mouse from Funstamps.


The papers are for the autumn colours one - Bo Bunny and the purple card - Papermania Spring Burst. Both images have been coloured with promarkers and I have used Martha Stewart punches on both too!

I have made these cards for my local craft shop in Keith, Moray where I will be doing an all day demo using this cute stamp from Funstamps amongst others. If you are in the Moray area why not pop in to MitchBish Crafts, Keith on Saturday 23rd May. Be gentle with me though as this will be my 1st ever demonstration and I'm quite nervous!!!

Thanks for looking xx


11 comments:

Tammi said...

Ohhh look at that cute mouse, fabulous cards Jenny...and one in purple, love it! xx

Natalie said...

These are gorgeous. x

Anonymous said...

Fab cards Jenny, so cute and i love the papers you have chosen. Smashing.

debby4000 said...

Oh he is so cute and what gorgeous cards you've made with him.
luv
Debby

UKMUMINUSA said...

Gorgeous cards Jenny, I might have to lift these!!!!! Good Luck with the demonstration, I am sure you will be fine. Sam xxx

deifen said...

These are just adorable Jenny-you've such a good eye for colour and pattern!Good luck with your Demo-I'm sooo impressed well done!
Hugs
Dei xx
p.s I've coloured in some of your images already and used your country cousins stamp for the sugarbowl challenge-thanks a million !!

Andie's Space said...

Hi Jenny.
The ladies at your demo are going to love these. He is such a cute little mouse & your layouts are great. What did you use to make the circles look distresed on the first one? In answer to your question on my blog, I always use distress inks unless otherwise stated. However, I don't have the black one, so I used water colour pencils on Geisha Anya's hair.
Regards,
Andrea xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards :o) Good Luck for the demo, I'm sure you will be fab.

Hugs
Tracey
x

aardvarkpest said...

Two fab cards. The mouse is so sweet. The cards look so different just by changing the colours.

Glenda

Mrs Mayne said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

Steph said...

Such pretty cards with gorgeous papers!