Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Colour Create & Sunday Sketch and Stamp...


A combined challenge card from me again today :0) I was asked to make a card for a 9 year old who loves reading so had to go for this Whiff Of Joy image. I have used the colour combo from Colour Create of chocolate, red and cream along with sketch #1 from Sunday Sketch & Stamp, a new challenge blog which has friend and fellow blogger Ger on the DT :0)

The sketch uses an oval but as I dont have any ovals I used my new nestie label dies instead. The image is coloured with prisma's and the papers are a mix of BoBunny and SU. I added the buttons instead of flowers as they were the perfect colours for the challenge :0)

I have even managed to personalise the card and keep to the sketch, so I am pleased with the card and I hope Fiona likes it too!!

Thanks for looking xx


7 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. Fab image and I love the richness of the colours and co-ordinating details.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Sunday Sketch and Stamp said...

What a beautiful card - it's always nice to personalise cards too, I'm sure she'll love it.

Thanks for taking part in the SS&S Challenge.

clare said...

Hi Jenny what a goreous card..love the image and the colour combo is gorgeous..love how you've personalised the card..but kept in with Maggie's sketch..well done..so thanks for taking part in our first SS&S challenge and we do hope you can join us again clare x
SS&S DT

SemSee said...

This is a stunning card, Jenny! You've done such a good job in combining those colours. I'm sure 'Fiona' will love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp - we hope to see you again for challenge #2 this Sunday. x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a lovely card Jenny, i love this whiff of joy image, stunning! hugs Linda x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jenny,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tammi said...

I love how you put names/ages on cards, this is gorgeous! xx