Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just Magnolia - Naoual's sketch....


Another combined challenge card :0) I have used this fabulous sketch by Naoual from Just Magnolia and combined it with the theme 'Pink and Girly' for the Tilda challenge over on the Docrafts forum.

I have coloured this older Magnolia image I received many moons ago in a swap with promarkers and doodled a frame around her. The papers are Bo Bunny and the gorgeous little roses are from the spring Magnolia club kit x

Thanks for looking xx





8 comments:

Natalie said...

Beautiful card Jenny. x

tanja said...

hoi wat fris leuk kaartje
xxx tanja

Marcea said...

Wow, this is such a gorgeous card and great take on the sketch. I love your image and choice of colours!
Thanks for joining us this week
-x-

deifen said...

Hi Jenny1
I spotted this over at docrafts-its absolutely yummy!I love the colours you've used and those roses are gorgeous!
Am finishing off a few communion cards and I'm dying to get working on more of those fantastic images you sent me!
Take care,
Dei xx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, love the colours!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Fab card Jenny, she is adorable. Great stitching and doodling.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,love the colours and they match the papers perfectly!!! Your colouring of Tilda is fantastic!Thankyou for leaving me a lovely comment.
xx

Bev said...

Fabulous card hun, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x